PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. By
This site is owned and operated by www.varagh.com. Use of the materials
on this server is subject to the following terms:
While www.varagh.com provides the material on this server to anyone for
entertainment purposes only, we retain the copyright on all text,
graphic images, code, sounds, documents, and ideas.. This means you may
not: distribute or copy the text, graphics, digital code,
documentations, and sounds without the express written permission of
www.varagh.com; "mirror" or include this information on your own server
or documents without our permission; or modify or re-use the text,
graphics, codes, digital programs, sounds, etc. on this server.
Use of the material on any other Web site or network computer
environment is prohibited.
Any products, processes, or technology described in the materials may
be subject to intellectual property rights reserved by Varagh.com and
THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE
PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR
OTHERWISE. VARAGH.COM OR ITS AFFILIATES DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR
COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS OR THAT THE MATERIALS WILL BE
UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE
SITE OR SERVER WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR
ANYTHING ELSE MANIFESTING CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES.
VARAGH.COM DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, CONTENT, OR
AVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION FOUND ON THIRD PARTY INTERNET SITES THAT
LINK TO OR FROM VARAGH.COM. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY INTERNET SITES FOUND
ON VARAGH.COM'S WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR INFORMATION AND
CONVENIENCE ONLY AND YOU ACCESS THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK. ANY
ORGANIZATIONS SEEKING TO LINK TO VARAGH.COM'S WEB SITE SHOULD SUBMIT
REQUESTS IN WRITING TO email@example.com.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL VARAGH.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT,
INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM,
OR IN ANY WAY ARISE OUT OF, THE AVAILABILITY, USE, RELIANCE ON, OR
INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE, EVEN IF VARAGH.COM HAS
BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND REGARDLESS OF THE
FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE.
YOU MAY NOT:
(i) decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, rent, lease,
loan, distribute, or create derivative works or improvements from the
Software or any portion thereof, or otherwise attempt to discover any
source code or protocols (including but not limited to interface
protocols) in the Software.
(ii) obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the
(iii) incorporate the Software into any hardware or software of any
device manufactured by or for you.
(iv) use the Software in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose,
or in any manner inconsistent with this License.
(v) use, export, or re-export the Software in violation of applicable
U.S. laws or regulations;
(vi) sell, lease, loan, distribute, transfer or sublicense the Software
or access thereto or derive income from the use or provision of the
Software, whether for direct commercial or monetary gain or otherwise,
without varagh.com's prior, express, written permission; or
(vii) use the Software in connection with acts of terrorism or violence.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. varagh.com and its affiliates (collectively,
"varagh.com") own all rights, title, and interest in and to
their applicable contributions to the Software. This License creates no
relationship between yourself and varagh.com's suppliers, or between
you and varagh.com other than that of varagh.com to licensee. You agree
to comply with any copyright, trademark, service mark, international
treaties and/or other proprietary rights and laws of the U.S. and other
countries, as well as any additional copyright notices or restrictions
contained in this License. You agree that, except as otherwise
expressly provided in this License, there shall be no third party
beneficiaries to this License.
interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California,
USA, excluding its conflicts of law principles.
Collection and Use
This site collects personal information when you register with us, when
you use varagh.com's products or services, when you visit our pages or
the pages of certain of our partners, and when you enter promotions or
sweepstakes. Varagh.commay combine information about you that we have
with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
When you register we ask for information such as your name, email
address, birth date, gender, ZIP code, occupation, industry, and
personal interests.Financial information is never obtained by us but
maybe processed through paypal.
We are not responsible for any
information collected and/or stored by Paypal, its partners or any of
its affiliates.. When you register with varagh.com and sign in to our
services, you are not anonymous to us.
Varagh.com collects information about your transactions with us and
with some of our business partners.
Varagh.com automatically receives and records information on our server
logs from your browser, including your IP address, varagh.com cookie
information, and the page you request.
Varagh.com uses information for the following general
purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill
your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact
you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and
Varagh.com does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you
with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide
products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or
under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to
establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to
investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities,
suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical
otherwise required by law.
- We do not provide any personal information to the advertiser when
you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with
or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the
advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting
criteria used to display the ad.
Varagh.com may set and access Varagh.com's cookies on your computer.
Varagh.com lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our
pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies'
use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this
one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to varagh.com's
(1) VIP/Premium membership is a benefit provided by Varagh.Com based on a fee structure. We reserve the right to revoke the VIP status of any user at any time. Furthermore, we reserve the right to change the said fee structure without any prior notice.
(2) Unless otherwise stated, all fees and charges are non-refundable, including for unused portions of cancelled subscriptions. We do not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price drop or promotional offering. Nor are unused portions of fees refunded when you are banned or blocked from the site for violating any of the terms stated on this site.
(3) Without limiting any other provision in these Terms, you may not use the Services to do the following or assist others to do the following:
- Advertise or promote goods or services without our permission (including, without limitation, by sending spam);
- Threaten, defame, stalk, abuse, or harass other persons or engage in illegal activities;
- Link to the Services from a site or transmit any material that is inappropriate, profane, vulgar, offensive, false, disparaging, defamatory, obscene, illegal, sexually explicit, racist, that promotes violence, racial hatred, or terrorism, or that we deem, in our sole discretion, to be otherwise objectionable;
- Frame the Services, display the Services in connection with an unauthorized logo or mark, or do anything that could falsely suggest a relationship between the Varagh.com Parties and any third party or potentially deprive us of revenue (including, without limitation, revenue from advertising, branding, or promotional activities);
- Violate any person's or entity's legal rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property, privacy, and publicity rights), transmit material that violates or circumvents such rights, or remove or alter intellectual property or other legal notices;
- Transmit files that contain viruses, spyware, adware, or other harmful code;
- Transmit, collect, or access personally identifiable information about other users without the consent of those users and varagh.com;
- Engage in unauthorized spidering, .scraping,. or harvesting Content, contact or other personal information, or use any other unauthorized automated means to compile information;
- Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation or the origin of materials you transmit; or
- Defeat any access controls, access any portion of the Services that we have not authorized you to access (including password-protected areas), link to password-protected areas, attempt to access or use another user.s account or information, or allow anyone else to use your account or access credentials.
(4) We may take any of the following actions in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you prior notice:
- Restrict or terminate your access to the Services;
- Change or discontinue the Services;
- Deactivate your accounts and delete all related information and files in your accounts;
We will not be liable to you or any third party for taking any of these actions and we will not be limited to the remedies above if you violate these Terms.
If you do not agree to these Terms, you should immediately stop using the Services. If you want to delete your account on a Service, please contact us via email as soon as possible.